In order to obtain continuing education, you must:
Watch the session(s) in their entirety
Check in for each session using the QR code given out during each session.
Complete an evaluation for each session
Claim your CE's and download your certificate. (deadline for claiming CE's is March 31, 2021).
CHECK IN FOR SESSIONS
TAHC&H APP (recommended)
1.Go here and sign in using your TAHC&H website login. [password help: email@example.com]
2. Click on Winter Conference
3. Click on My CE under the CE Manager section
4. Click on the Add CE button
5. Click on the session you are attending and click Add
6. Enter the 5-digit QR code given out during the session and type it into the text box to the right of your session
7. Enter the QR code given out during the session into the box next to the session
8. Click the check box below the code
9. Click on the black clipboard to complete the session evaluation
10. Click SAVE.
11. Keep this browser tab open and repeat for each session.
12. Pro tip: You can write down all of the session QR Codes you attended and enter them all at once at the conclusion of the event
Where are the QR Codes for the Sessions?
QR Codes will be give out at the beginning and end of each session. You can also access the codes on the session handouts.
Is there a time limit on when I need to check in for the session?
Since this is a new CE process for everyone, we have eliminated the check in time limits for this first event.
Can I use the app for checking in to a session that I watched as a recording instead of live?
Yes – same processes apply for obtaining credit however you must view the recordings and claim your credits by March 31, 2021.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CE'S
Can be completed on the TAHC&H App or on a Web Browser. You must have the following data completed:
QR Codes Entered for Each Session
Evaluation Completed for Each Session
Overall Evaluation Completed for the event
Go to the Winter Conference event section of the app and click on the CE Certificate dashboard button
Jump down to step 2 of Web Browser section for further instructions.
Click on Winter Conference
Click on My CE under the CE Manager section
In the MC CE Sessions section, complete the overall Event Evaluation
In the Claimed Credits Section, be sure to:
Enter the QR Codes & Complete the Evaluations for each session and click SAVE
Check the box under the Credit Claimed column for each session and click NEXT
Click the attestation and click Finished
To print, click on CERTIFICATE and to email it, click EMAIL (certificate will be sent as a .pdf attachment to the email of your choice.
Continuing education credits will be awarded for most sessions. You can find detailed instructions and how-to videos located in the event guide.
You can claim on the TAHC&H App or on your Broswer via the TAHC&H Certification Manager at
All Continuing Education credits for both live and recorded sessions must by claimed by March 31, 2021.
If you have questions, please use the live chat feature on the lower right hand corner of the website, or send us an email message. You can also reach us at 512.338.9293. Please note that we are a small staff and may experience high call volume the morning-of the event.